Friday, September 9, 2011

Fun Randomness

I really wanted to learn how to cook amazing mouth-watering fall-off-the-bone ribs this year. This was my first attempt. I never really "got" ribs, but this year I started to like them. And sort of crave them. After conducting much research and interviewing, I discovered all the various way that one could in fact prepare ribs. Here I am showing Shiloh some of my secret cooking techniques.

I just love this picture. This is Shiloh wearing a tea cosy. She thought it was a hat (and so did I). That's right....for the 82% of the population who does not know what that is, you can read more about it here.


Well, well, well. Here we are..celebrating Colleen's birthday on August 5. I made a reservation to a restaurant that I always wanted to take her to. The Whitney. Perhaps you've heard of it. My dad took me there once in college...and I never forgot about it. I knew that one day I had to take Colleen to see, experience (and taste) this historic little spot on Woodward Ave.

No comments: