Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anticipating Our Daughter

Ok, I think Im going bananas....I just cant wait to meet our little girl!!  I wonder what she's going to look like.   The other day I bought a cute little pink dress at a consignment shop (couldn't resist it).   When I got home I held it up to Waylen...luckily Im not to the point where Im putting the dresses on him!!  I figured, "She's gotta look a little like him since they are brother and sister".  Any-who, (as  my Grandma would say) I'll be meeting her in a short 10 weeks, so Ill try to hold off the urge of subjecting my son to pick things.  Although, it sure was funny when I held that dress up to him - wish I could have recorded his facial expression but I didn't have a camera near by....Im sure you can imagine the dislike!! :)  

No comments: