Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Can Say Airplane

Waylen's word for everything, "Au-Da".  Not exactly sure what it means, but he does and thats all that matters.  Here, it means "airplanes" :)   My sister was in town for my moms 50th birthday celebration and staying at a hotel by the airport, so we came to visit for a little swim.  It was fascinating to Waylen, because airplanes would fly overhead.  He would get so excited.  He loves things that "go" - airplanes, cars, and especially trucks and school buses.  This video is a crack up.  I was laying on one of those long beach chairs and he was sitting on my lap facing me and  watching the planes fly behind us.  Every once in a while a plane would fly over the pool, but I couldn't seem to catch that in a video.  You can just hear them overhead!!

2 comments:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

Corban came running over as I played this video and insisted I play it again for him...he's fan! So cute! --A

Johnsons said...

How funny April!! Corban must have known what Waylen was saying...baby talk :)