Friday, June 5, 2009

I Scream for Ice Cream

Mmmmm.....ice cream!!  

Here's Waylen taking after his Daddy's sweet tooth :)  

Actually I must admit, now that I have entered my 3rd trimester I have been craving sweets....mostly ice cream, but almost anything chocolate sounds good.  Seems rational since I am having a girl, right?!?!

Anyway, these photos were taken at an ice cream shop near our home.  In front of the shop is this cow sculpture we find amusing.  There's Waylen below riding on the cow (dont worry we are not worshipping graven images)  as we wait for them to finish making our wonderful treat - Reeces peanut butter cup flurry!!!  What a delightful taste on the buds (do I sound like Carl or what?????)

Every ice cream shop we go to, which luckily hasn't been too many so far (although ask me at the end of the summer and you may get a different answer) gives you WAY to much ice cream for one person to finish.  We split a small between the three of us and there is still plenty to go around.  If you can see in the photo to the left, the ice cream is overflowing.  Now I'm not complaining, the more the merry, and if I only need to order one small cup to feed three mouths, then every bite is worth the couple dollars lost :)


No comments: